On a Sunday morning we have age-appropriate, fun and engaging programmes organised by teams of leaders in different rooms within our two sites:
- Worship: To help children to enjoy times of praise and to create opportunities for children to be drawn into the presence of God.
- Salvation: To teach the gospel & to present opportunities for children to accept Christ as their Lord and Saviour
- Bible truths: to present the Bible in alive, creative and interactive ways of teaching. We want our children to understand, learn and love the Bible; and to apply God’s Word to their lives
- Prayer: to teach our children how to pray. We encourage children to develop a relationship with the person of the Holy Spirit; and to enjoy His gifts and to encounter His presence
- Authentic community: It is our desire to build genuine relationships in a cross cultural group of kids and to foster a genuine love and respect for each other. Relationships are built (particularly in the older children’s programmes) through small groups, and with more mature Christians who lead them by example.
- Fun, creative & innovative programmes: Meeting with Jesus and learning to love others is FUN! Our aim is to make it just that!
Check out our Youth page for info relevant to our High Schoolers!
‘One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts. They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty.’
There are also other contexts outside of Sunday programmes – click a heading below for more info:
This is a youth group for all Grade 4 – 7 kids on Friday evenings 6:15 – 8:15pm during the school term.
Friday Blaze is for kids in Grades 4 – 6. Grade 7’s separate for ‘Eternity’.
Make sure you don’t miss Fridays! We have great evenings packed with games, treats, prizes, worship and gospel focused teaching from the Bible.
Contact Jeremy at the church office for more.
Connect on Facebook – Blaze Parents
Click on the link if you would like to download the Jubilee Kids Camp 2017 – Unleashed Camp Form.
Kidz Klub is a ministry to children who live in our local community of Observatory, Salt River and Woodstock. At Kidz Klub we provide a safe and loving environment for local children to play crazy team games, sing high-energy action songs and win prizes, as well as being introduced to Bible teaching through story telling, puppet shows and special guest interviews. Each week the Kidz Klub team visits the children in their homes, providing a gateway to building better relationships with the children, and befriending their families and the wider community. Kidz Klub meets every Saturday morning during the school term at the Jubilee Centre from 10 – 11.30am.
This is a family vibe! On a Friday evening, once a month, all Jubilee children from grade 1, 2 & 3 meet with their parents in a Jubilee family’s home. We share supper together, play games, learn about important Biblical and family values and have fun together. Our vision is to teach Biblical values and to support parents to continue growing these values with their children during the week.
This is a time when we as a church thank God for new babies in our community, pray for them and ask for parenting grace and wisdom in the awesome responsibility of raising kids! It does not make the child a Christian, nor is it a dry christening – it is simply a time of prayer and thanksgiving for these little ones. You can sign up for an upcoming Baby Prayer event at the Info Desk on a Sunday, or contact Sally on firstname.lastname@example.org.