We are very excited to announce that we will be meeting again in person at Jubilee Obs from 11 October 2020 for the Grade 3-7 kids and from 18 October with Grade R-2 kids. Jubilee Kloof Street will begin their in person kids programmes from 25 October.
Jubilee Kids Online is very much still happening and we are excited to connect with you via online lessons and suggested family activities. Come and join us each week for bible stories, devotionals, games, songs and more!
From April, we will be posting Sunday sessions for your children on the Church Online page and also on our Jubilee Kids Facebook page.
You can request to join the Facebook group by following this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/158648920931439/?ref=bookmarks
Three lessons will be posted each weekend, one for 2-8 year olds and one for Grades 3-7. All the lessons will follow the same theme so you can choose which one suits your family best.
If you prefer not to connect via Facebook, you can access the lessons here on the website.
We will continue to use our WhatsApp broadcast parent group to send out a weekly link to the lesson and other occasional important information.
You can join our broadcast group by doing the following:
- Save this number on your phone: 0663787624
- This is the Jubilee Kids parent communications number and it is essential that it is saved, otherwise you won’t receive the messages.
- Send a message to the number with the following:
– your full name
– The congregation you attend ( Obs, City or another church)
– The age groups of all your children (or their grades/dates of birth if you are not sure of their age-groups).